Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Lovely Saturday Afternoon!

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Since I don't like being idle at the office, I opt-in for a half day that day. We went to Sakae Sushi to eat!!!:) We were already planning to eat at Sakae Sushi for a month already! It's my second time there actually but I still enjoy those sushi's rotating around:) Sorry pictures are courtesy of phone camera only that's why it's a bit blurry! We were also lucky since SM Mall of Asia is having their sale, Sakae Sushi also participated by giving 10% off for adult buffet! Whee~


Look at our pile! 20 plates!!!:) yummy!


If you don't like the buffet, you can also opt-in for ala carte and per plate basis:)



The loading area:)


Eat all you can Sushi Buffet! Also comes with bottomless Ice Green Tea or Hot Green Tea and a bowl of Miso Soup!:)


Our very strategic location! ha ha ha!



It was so fun eating at sakae Sushi! :)



After eating we shopped for a while and bought stuff:) I'm so glad that I have no more pending gifts to buy:) whee~:)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates