Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pretty Annoyed

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sometimes, the reason why I don't like to be kind is because some people who don't think of others will take advantage of you. There are quite a number of instances of this case happened to me recently. I'm pretty annoyed with the fact that even people I don't know are taking advantage of my kindness.

Of the many people I've encountered lately. There are probably two the stand out. Both of them I don't know personally. I know I should share my blessings but I wanted to share my blessings to those who truly deserved it!

A perfect example of someone who truly deserved something better. In my workplace, I try to greet everyone who greets me even if he/she isn't someone I will be working with. Definitely I'm nice to everyone unless you're not nice to me/took advantage of my kindness/etc. One day, going down the elevator, I happen to chat with our janitor. I saw him neatly dressed and I joked "Kuya, aba may lakad ah!" Then he told me that he was actually going to school!!! I was shocked!! I couldn't believe what I heard. Night school back then was probably more common than today. I was so happy and inspired that someone does his best everyday without complains and go to school after work! As days pass by, I found out that he was on a scholarship and is on a 50% scholar. I wanted to help, but I don't know how.

I told my officemates about that janitor and they were also surprised. Imagine he goes to work 9 to 6pm and goes to school 6-12mn. I wanted to help but I don't want it to be a big help na baka masanay. So one time, I was given a "packed" lunch from work and I just gave it to him coz I'm sure he would appreciate it more than some person. diba? I remembered what Lyanne and I talked about , "Marami diyan, pinapaaral, pero bumubulakbol, kung ano ano ginagawa, hindi naappreciate or kaplastikan and gamitan lang ang nangyayari, e yung iba, grabe ang kayod para lang makaaral at makapagtapos." And to think si Kuya parang never nababadtrip. I am guilty of being badtrip at times but wow, si Kuya, parang never nabadtrip. I wish I could help. erase that. I will help!

Then back to the topic above,

The more I think about it, the more I get annoyed. For someone whom I didn't know personally, never worked with, never conversed with or yet, not even smiled with to ask me for something many times, Isn't it annoying? I just tried to ignore it (although feeling a bit guilty, but I don't wanna be abused again) but no, they find ways just to get what they want without thinking of others. Isn't that a sign or a hint that I don't like it. Isn't it enough?

Anyways, just my thoughts. (if anyone can suggest on how I can help not in terms of money or over help please comment) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! The post is very good and the blog also is very good. That’s why we invite you to join the service LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you earn money just for blogging. Visit the site and find more detailed information there. Make the blog work for you – it is very simple! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates