Saturday, September 19, 2009

B.U.S.Y.

Saturday, September 19, 2009
I've been too busy the past few weeks / months! Due to work and THE MOVE.

But anyways, before I bore you with all the details, I just wanna do a checklist of what I need to accomplish this "long" weekend. (I have work on saturdays so it's not a "long" weekend for me!)

1) Install Photoshop CS2 or CS3
2) Install Super5 Converter
3) Install IPmsg
4) Install Itunes
5) INstall Chikkatxt
6) Install Windows IME (language support)
7) Install Easy GIF
8) Install NERO (make sure to download that one too!)
9) Finish the financial stuff for my work (actually, it's not part of my work but I love dealing with numbers anyway)
10) Take pictures of the new puppies for sale!
11) Update my site and take pictures of stuffs for sale!
12) Clean out my mailbox (both yahoo and gmail)
13) Clean out my facebook invites
14) Do a tasklist for job
15) Do a project list for my job and future endeavors
16) Blog about my experience at the book fair and the 3-day sale of MOA!
17) Blog about the MOVE
18) Blog about my first hand experience with my broken lappie!
19) Clean aquariums, try to buy new fish!
20) Fix my stuff! open as many boxes as possible
21) Shop for new clothes
22) Mdel>Blog about my goals and my mid-year report?
23) Blog about my work! haha!
24) copy Fonts
25) Copy files

Current Wants!
1) I want the hellolulu laptop bag for my laptop! but I already have a laptop bag... hehe!
2) More books
3) More time to read books!


Anyways, that's it for now! I need to finish those goals for this "long" weekend! will surely be a hectic last 3 weeks at work!:) I survived!

1 comment:

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates