Monday, September 21, 2009

The Supposedly Mid-Year Report!

Monday, September 21, 2009
This is long overdue. But then again, I'm TOO busy to blog the past few weeks if you know:)

Here are the goals I have done at the start of the year! and my comments/report below each goal! :)

1) Blog at least 3 times a week.
----- I was able to do it before I got hired... Due to the many events that happened the last few months it wasn't 3 times a week. But hey, I'm making bawi anyways:)

2) Use my planner to the fullest.
----- I think I did! I listed down all my expenses and all things that I needed to remember (well most of the time anyway)

3) Format my laptop this year. (At least learn how!)
----- Guess what! I just did! Just few days ago.


4) Drive at least 50 kilometers by the end of the year (I hope they let me drive though)
------ This is already way way accomplished. I counted my drive from our new home to work. 15 kilometers one way and 30 kilometers roundtrip. and besides, even before moving here I think I already accomplished that:) I'll try to count my mileage haha! I'm thinking I might be nearing the 500kms mark. what do you think?:D YAY!



5) SAVE, SAVE, SAVE (actually, I'm being super practical and thrifty lately... which is a good sign!)
------ Yeah, Whatever I saved during BUM days are spent during employment days. Well, I did spend on a lot of things though:) I'll be back being a bum soon so I'm pretty sure that I'd be back on saving again!


6) Read books at least one book a month (I hope d na sumakit ulo ko, kakainis labo kasi mata ko)
--- Well, I need to make bawi on this! I finished one book already and halfway on the next one.

7) Take more pictures (more memories!)
---- Apparently, I failed at this one. After so many eventful happenings at my work, I fail to capture them on film. Seeing Jericho Rosales, Vicky Belo and Jollibee at my work! haha! Whee~

8) Finish Cooking Mama! haha:D joke lang! HmmMmMm! I'll think about it.
---- Obviously, I Wasn't able to finish this yet. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to some stuff. i wanted all gold medals in all recipes. so... i guess that's it!

Yay? I think I accomplished at least 50%! well. the rest will be for next yr! Just kidding!


Anyways, why am I still awake at 2:22am? I just finished some work-related stuff. It's really better for me to work at this hour/time. I work fast (well as long as I'm not sleepy) and it's holiday tomorrow! Whee~ The rare holidays we don't have work should be celebrated!

Gotta go~! I still need to wake up early tomorrow to do some grocery shopping!

~Tammy~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your driving!

    Onga, you should take more pictures. Lately, kumukonti na rin photos na kinukuha ko - after getting my dslr! Haha. Or baka nag-coincide lang din sa work.

    I still find it weird how you could save more when you're not working. Pero sabagay, if you're shelling out for the gas yourself, mas magastos nga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e kasi if i don't have work i have allowance ata then i don't use money except when i go out.

    e ngayon i don't pay for my gas.. kung if i pay for gas. good luck to me!!! naku

    hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates