Friday, October 23, 2009

Why?

Friday, October 23, 2009
why do I think of you? I always wonder if it's true. I hope to hear the truth soon!

Anyways,

I really wanted to watch 500 days of Summer! I am a Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan eversince his Ten Things I Hate About You movie! I can't wait to watch it! Hopefully sa saturday na!!!! :)

and Again..

My body clock is a total wreck. When I was working, I make sure I'd be asleep by 11 or 12. Now that I'm enjoying my break, my body clock is messed up.

and Another...

Not everyone has this opportunity that I have right now. I must work harder to accomplish it. Inspiration, where art thou?

Not everyone is given this chance or special things, why do I feel unsure whenever they spend a lot for me? Why do other people have the "kapal ng mukha" to just receive and receive and still do bad deeds and making them look good in front of others but they're bad deep inside?

I still have a lot to learn. to discover. to accept in order to survive.

Goodnighties World!

2 comments:

  1. awww. you deserve your car no!

    matulog ka na ulit ng maaga, although masarap matulog ng late. pero mga hanggang 12 or 1 at most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thanks philip! ur at work ba? buti may internet? hehe:D I sometimes feel nanghihinayang kasi. Lalo na if it's not my money.

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates