Friday, January 22, 2010

Randoms

Friday, January 22, 2010
I just wanted to pour out these useless thoughts and get it over with and get back to work! I still have so many things to do but these useless and annoying thoughts keep bugging me!

I forgot where or whose status in facebook I saw this message but I think it's good and at least it makes sense!

"I don't wish for them to die. but if they do, I hope they burn in hell"

well something like that. To all those people who are plastic, user, liars, etc. THAT "quote" is for you!

I know, I sound like as if I'm filled with hatred inside. But so what, for those people who abuse other people and just used them for their own personal gain or whatsoever that is for you!

There, I feel so much better! I can now get back to my work! whee~

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates