Saturday, April 3, 2010

busy-ness!

Saturday, April 3, 2010
I'm too busy too blog lately but I really need to update this. New layout hopefully coming soon!:)

Anyways, in probably a week's time, I will be on my second or third job. I think I should say it's my third job and it's my second company:) Since so little time is left, I wanted to finish everything in my list below so that when I start work, everything will be in order:)

1) GP List (expenses etc) DOB etc!
2) My Doggie in car sign!:D
3) Cosmopawlitan's site
4) Paws N' Fins site updates
5) Employment requirements
6) Xerox of important documents
7) weekend stints
8) Shopping!
9) and a whole lot more....

it's lists and more lists! But I have to say that the past 2 weeks have been extra fruitful and busy!:)

I also plan to change my blog's layout to a simpler style and hopefully, I will be able to blog about my fabulous finds:D


Ta-ta for now!:) Hello again, corporate world but this time, I'd surely do my extra stints!:)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates