Friday, July 2, 2010

back from hiatus

Friday, July 2, 2010
Guess what, it's been a rollercoaster ride eversince I've last blogged!

I now have a job (after taking so much time thinking selecting, I ended up with something complicated but then again, I believe that things happen for a reason and there's a reason for this!)

I now have a part-time/sideline/biz on the side at the same time. who would have thought that when things are low, everything is on the low side but when things start to catch up with all the lax time i got it would be doubled! But then again, I really find it's a blessing to have this. Something I love to do and maybe I just got what I asked for :) Probably just a little more to achieve my dreams! :)

It's really been a while since I last updated this but hopefully when i get the extra time I will surely update this and change the layout as well! I really find black backgrounds a little umay already! :)

Oh, by the way, I tried letting go of something that fills in negative energy. why? It seems like what my gut feel is right and confirmed. :p Good Riddance!

I know what my passion is. Quarter life crisis is really a stage in life where you feel lost but to combat it is to try new things! or try doing something you don't like and you will know what you like :P


Supposed to go on a trip but will not push thru, but it's okay :) I'm so missing a lot of things eversince I started work, but I think this is for the best. I'd rather be someone useful/independent :)


For my friends who still await the posts in my blog, kindly pray that I do pass my certifications on the first take! hehe! Thanks! :) byebye for now! :)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates