Saturday, July 31, 2010

karma

Saturday, July 31, 2010
super tired this week had lots of thing to do and still undone. energy levels are going down. but the reason for my blog today I guess is called karma.

I always felt like it's unfair but now I try to just let it go and tell myself, someday, they'll get their own karma for all the dishonesty, selfishness and manipulation of all those people.

Anyways, enough about that. what would be better for you? good workplace or better work location? if it were only easy then I'd say most definitely good workplace but then again, life is just not about me. It also involves my family. But we'll see soon. All these great people in my workplace makes me happy and content in a way that even if I didn't get to do what I truly love which is retail marketing in a big company, I'm content with the way it is right now.

Lord, Thank you. All your tests have a reason. I know all these makes me a stronger and better person. Happy weekend everyone!

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates