Monday, August 16, 2010

hay...

Monday, August 16, 2010
almost all my life...

i have been doing what other people like me to do. not what i like to do. why? sometimes, it makes me happy because i love those other people. but then again when i think about it. does it really make me happy? especially that they feel like it's what you want?

I have a lot of dreams in my life but then again, I am sure not all will be done in this lifetime. But as much as I try to do what I want, most of the time I can't coz the people around me whom I love sometimes wants me to do otherwise.

Broken promises, taken for granted, and it's my fault again.. over and over again..

some people have it easy. they get everything they want without any guilt even if there's a gray area or done in bad faith. but then again, i believe in karma. one day... i'll say one day...

I am so tired. everything I do, it's for them. and yet, if I make one single mistake or I get fed up it's magnified to a big shit.

oh well tiis tiis. well that's all i can do for now naman :(

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates