Friday, May 8, 2009

Ballet Philippines 40th

Friday, May 8, 2009
The highlight of my day today was to watch my cousin's daughter dance ballet at CCP. She's still a kid probably taking up preschool. She's super cute and adorable. As far as I remember, this was my first time to watch ballet LIVE! It was nice and I was so smitten with the kids dancing ballet. They're super cute and funny! I had a great time! And what I enjoyed the most was that I was able to spend some time with my cousin's daughter! She's so cute and funny!

Anyways, I got a text today saying that I have an orientation on Monday. I was wondering if this was already the start of my work and if I'm paid for it or not. I thought I was going to drive the car that was exchanged for the Rav4... But when I checked, I saw that it is on manual! NoOo!!! :(

I don't like to drive the Civic, :( It's too fast and big for me. I still like Suzuki Swift! :D I just wonder if my shobe will let me drive the Swift though. We'll see:D

5 comments:

  1. Ah you drive automatic pala?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha more of still practicing to drive automatic. hahaha! dati i studied manual pero it was so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masaya kaya ang Manual... paramihan kung ilang beses mamamatayan sa stop light~~ Hahahahaha! ^_______^V Pero seryoso, kapag nasanay ka sa manual, ok rin ang kalalabasan mo.

    Good luck sa Orientation~~ sana maganda ang posisyon na makuha mo. ^_^

    ~ Byron

    ReplyDelete
  4. @b-chan hahahaha ayaw ko ng manual!!!

    hahahahahahahah hired nako kaya ako nag oorientation..!!! haha

    @louis hahaha nyek! anong meron sa swift

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates