Thursday, May 7, 2009

So many things to blog, oh so little time!

Thursday, May 7, 2009
I still haven't finished my vacation trip blogs. I will really try this weekend. Sheesh! I feel like I start work next week and I'm so nervous! :D Anyways, just a summary of what happened today! Submitted my requirements, unfortunately, the HR in charge was on leave so I couldn't get my contract. So I have to come back tomorrow or something. So I just went to MOA and picked up my Dad's eyeglasses and meet up with my shobe. :D Then we ate at Teriyaki Boy. hehehe! I really like the spicy tuna sashimi with tempura flakes. But I like Sugi's Spicy tuna sashimi with tempura flakes better:D Walked around, bought things. Saw Pao Tsin! Oh I miss Pao Tsin!!! hahahahaha:)

Anyways, the highlight of my day was when I drove home. I think I am more confident to drive and change lanes. Well, wala naman kasi mashadong traffic! that's why!:))

Thank goodness I got home safely, I know my shobe would be mad if I bumped her car:)) hahahaahhaa!

Anyways, will try to post reviews of the movies too! wahhh So many things to do but oh so little time!:)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates