Monday, May 4, 2009

Fruitful Day!

Monday, May 4, 2009
Woke up around 7 in the morning but still felt sleepy so I woke up around 730 or so. Showered around 8am and left the house before 9. arrived at the medical center around 9+ and guess what. My estimate would be around 150 persons cramping up in a small place. Got my blood sample which really hurt!!! I wonder if diabetic people do this everyday. It hurts noh!! Then chest x-ray. Then while chatting with the people beside me. I did something very spontaneous like going to NBI carriedo to get my NBI clearance. LRT to Carriedo. Got a little scared because if I saw it right, I saw a guy pickpocketing someone's cellphone. :( But who knows, It might be something else, right? Grabe! Imagine NBI has around 4 floors? (not sure) and the line was from outside the building!

Anyways, I finally got my NBI clearance!:D Went home via LRT again! Yehey! I feel so fulfilled! :D I never thought I could go to NBI on my own! :D and to think that it was a spur of the moment thingie:)

I was supposed to blog/review on some DS/Wii games and movies I recently watched. But again, I didn't have time. :D

Anyways, I'm still thinking about the Job Offer. I'm still quite unsure if this would be the right path for me. Now I understand quarter life crisis! So I'd probably live until 80+ Just Kidding!:)

Gotta go for now:) I'll try to post some movie and game reviews:) Oh which reminds me, I'd change my layout soon!:D

2 comments:

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates