Thursday, April 30, 2009

Betta Macrostoma

Thursday, April 30, 2009
I was browsing for fishes on sale. When I saw "BETTA MACROSTOMA FOR SALE!" I was like what's that!? I was super surprised at the tag price. Betta Macrostoma is actually six thousand pesos EACH! Arowana is even cheaper! Of course, curious as I can be, I searched through the web and looked for pictures. I can't believe it. It was a mixed feeling of awe and the thought of it's not worth it. But the more and more pictures I browse. The more I like the fish! hahaha:) I'm officially now addicted to fish.

I wanted to post some pictures but I'm not sure if it's okay since they're not mine but they have watermarks of the owner of the photos.


Anyways, I bought 12 aquariums today! 8 pcs of 4x4x6 and 4 pcs of 8x5x6. I was actually eyeing this for a long time but too busy to go to DLSU to pick it up. Finally, I bought it today after sort of being happy for selling a dog and shipping the puppy to Palawan!!! I was soo happy with my purchase because some of my fishes will have bigger homes now! Yay!:) I'm now thinking of buying the 8 pcs aquarium that could hose 40 bettas in each space. I'm planning to buy it if I start to work so that I can weigh the possibilities of continuing this hobby while working or not.

I'm so happy! I'll try to upload pictures. I'm still owe my vacation blogs. :D Check the pictures of the Betta Macrostoma. I'm sure you'll be amazed somehow. :D

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates