Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random

Sunday, April 19, 2009


I feel like it's already months when I last blogged. But not to worry, I finally got the pics of our vacation. I'm just thinking twice if I should blog about it or not.

I have a new pet! 20 Flowerhorn frys! :) I hope I feed them till they grow big enough to breed. No pictures for now, But I'll try to take a picture later including my Betta frys! They're bigger now and cuter! :) I noticed a lot of crowntails! Yehey!:)

I've been busy thinking about the job I will apply for and also busy selling dogs, thinking of new ideas and such. I must work harder! :) I need to make goals everyday and achieve at least 50% Huhu!

After seeing Philip's Blog, I am inspired to do similar posts with pictures first without any captions leaving some mystery to the reader. I hope it's okay with him that I'll try to do it once in a while:) hehe!

Addicted to restaurant city! Here's a screenshot (the only picture I could share for now) of my restaurant. It looks like a tower defense game in warcraft! :D This was the waste of time I have been doing the last few days! I'd better stop soon cause I feel like it's such a waste of time.



Last night, I played my DS lite again after a week or so! And I got sleepy playing! hehe:) that's probably my sleeping pill! hahaha:) And oh! I started watching movies lately at night. I'll blog about it soon! Those movies were nice and funny!:) I like movies like that. Light and full of laughs.

Gotta go! Now that I think of it, I know how my week was wasted aside from Restaurant City. It was actually the reading of mails that kept me busy and cleaning up my mailbox. Well, at least it's finished anyway.

6 comments:

  1. *waves* Just dropping by :)

    That game looks really cool! I used to play their Pet Society and the word shuffle one, but got tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! thanks!:) I also played those games but pet society became laggish after some time. hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your resto's doing great :D

    Haha as for the career, sana maging maunlad na tayo dun soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @red hahaha! oonga!!! naprepressure nako minsan:!D

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw this post. of course you can also post photos. wala naman akong copyright dun e.

    gusto ko nga maraming photos.

    my original plan for my blog was to be a review/lifestyle/photoblog. pero di ko kinaya yung 1 good photo a day. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaa! thanks!:) i will try that soon:D hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates