Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Post

Monday, April 13, 2009
Well, before I blog about my holy week vacation. I'll blog about the boo-boos before the trip and my job interview today!!!!

My poor phone! I don't why it turned like this a day before my 8-day vacation!!!! sayang. naiwan tuloy siya. dapat sama siya eh!


Huhu! Well I hope repair fees won't cost so much. I just repaired the flex of this phone last hm.. last month or so! And I love this phone! It's my favorite phone so far well it's probably a tie between the old treo. sigh!

Aside from my samsung boo-boo. My motorola phone also needs to be format or something which I didn't do because I was busy packing my things.

Maybe it's time to buy a new phone! haha:) we'll see:D


JOB HUNT UPDATE!

I have an interview this morning 830-10am at Makati. It's a bank. For those who are close to me, you know about the bank thingie. Since I don't wanna bother my dad to drive me to makati. I left early around 730+am and took a cab to Makati. The cab driver was nice so I gave him extra tip!:D Arrived too early around 8am but I was probably the 7th or 8th person. I waited and waited and to make the long story short I was interviewed and asked what position I like and I said marketing and more on the conceptualization. Then she told me that there are no current openings in that area and my resume will be placed in the active file (whatever that is) and the weird thing is I'm free! I wasn't asked to come back the next few days unlike the person before me which was applying for something else ata. I felt like it was fate smiling at me:D But hey, I did my best in the interview and if first impressions last, I'd say that I'm here to prove you wrong:)

Anyways, tomorrow will be a less busier day:D hopefully:) Just wanna plug. We have new chihuahua puppies for sale! many pups to choose from:D

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates