Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 1 of my Holy Week Vacation!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 4, 2009

Went to the airport so early in the morning! Ate Kopi Roti's Coffee Bun and drank their Naicha! I like my naicha better! hahaha! :)) Boarded Singapore Airlines going to Singapore!:) I was at first excited boarding Singapore Airlines because I remember they have games on board! But I was disappointed! The games when I was a kid was still there, graphics are still the same or maybe, I'm just all grown up from playing those games:) Watched a movie. It's actually a Korean movie. I forgot the title! :D What I like best about this airline is they have more than 50 channels to choose from and imagine more than 50 movies from all over the world. They have American movies like The curious case of Benjamin Button, Highschool Musical 3 ata, Yes Man and a whole lot more. They have Korean, Japanese, Indian, European and Thai films too!

Arrived Singapore-lah!

checked in at Meritus Mandarin Hotel just near Orchard Road!



Had lunch at their top floor popular for their Hainanese Chicken which was really super yummy! Pictures from my brother's camera.



We also ordered my favorite Seafood Hofan! Also very tasty!



Fried something dumplings with wasabi mayo sauce! Yummy too!


Tofu with something that I forgot. Haha!


After lunch we walked around the malls near our hotel and my parents went to meet up with the others to ride the ferris wheel which I forgot what it's called. Then the 3 of us just walked around the mall until Ahya had to go meet his friend. So my little sister and I just bought some food at Takashimaya and felt happy when I saw ToriQ! So this was what Tokwa was talking about back then! Food were tasty and not expensive compared to what we had for lunch!

While strolling around Takashimaya's food floor, I remembered the Japanese Series with Ryoko Hirosue. I forgot the title but the food stalls were sort of featured in that series! :) It felt like I was in Japan for a while.

Ate dinner and prepared for tomorrow's activities!:D Nothing much but it was fun!:)

4 comments:

  1. omg tammy! Ang sarap tignan nung food pics! haha nakakagutom!

    Wow ang generous naman pala ng singapore airlines? Ang daming channels na pagpipilian! haha. Whereas sa PAL, ang kuripot sa mga movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ako rin nagugutom na! hahaha:)

    oo super daming channels!!! sobrang gus2 ko nga na sana to canada na ung flight para matagal maraming movies watch:D parang ang sarap sa airline manood movies kasi alam mong hindi sayang oras wahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ui singapore airlines. i've read somewhere that they were voted the number one airlines a few years back. sila unang gumamit nung largest commercial airplane di ba?

    akala ko from manila cruise na agad haha.

    singapore wheel. :)

    onga nakakagutom pics mo! bad for diet. haha.

    i like reading posts like these. escape from reality. haha!

    nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @topdog

    hahaha im not sure if that was sing air! haha:D all i remember is that they have games on board! Hahaha :)) bata isip talaga ako

    hahaha if from manila cruise agad it would take probably 3-5 days to go to singapore! biruin mo. singapore to thailand parang mga 24 hrs ata. tapos thailand to malaysia (langkawi) parang sandali lang. then malaysia to singapore more than 24 hrs ata. not sure.. d ko na maalala. then ayun basta daily ststop sa isang place. hahaha ill tell more in my blogs soon. assuming i don't accept the job offer.

    hahahaha yeah nakakagutom! we had buffet sa cruise!!!! nako nakakataba! pero d ata ako nakapg pic konte lang. hahaha had a lot of laughs too! kwen2ko soon!

    aww. thanks philip! haha:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates