Friday, April 24, 2009

Totally Random

Friday, April 24, 2009
Again, my blog is on hiatus-mode again! A lot of thing have been happening, partly mine but mostly the problems have to do with something else. Of course I'm worried even if it's not exactly my problem but still, I can't help it be worried as well. I wanna shout to those people who have abused and don't f(*&@#$ care at all. Why is this world a creepy place? It's because of those abusive people who don't care about you but only care about themselves. Their own welfare, their own gain, advantage, whatsoever. Anyways for all those abusive people and users. May karma get the better of you!

Anyways, I was so mad the other day. why? This person lied about something just to sort of get ahead. And as usual, I just cried instead of explaining carefully my side / my point. It has always been my weakness to explain things fully. I know I'm a good teacher when it comes to teaching other things but when it comes to explaining myself/what i'm thinking, that's where I fall short of. I remember teaching accounting to my friends, teaching math to my shobs but how come when I explain things especially things that matter to me, I sort of mutter the wrong words. Anyways, for that liar, come what may. Karmahin rin un someday! I plan to write all those things and one day iprprint ko and ipapabasa ko. But what the heck, baka by then I'm already dead. Anyways, I will be strong for whatever waves.tides. storms that come my way. Diba? All these abusive, user, liars will go to hell someday. And thanks to them, It taught me how not to trust, not to be attached, and I'm sure, that lesson will make me successful someday:)

I'm so worried about a certain problem (not mine but my dad's) I hope things will be okay. I hope things will be fine or be solved right away.

As usual, I still didn't blog about my holy week trip. I keep hesitating and busy working kahit wala pang work! Sometimes, I wonder, I'm already busy what more if may work na? Siguro kasi, ayaw ko lang humihingi ng humihingi, I make sure that I work hard for what I get. Oh ewan! well, I know I wanted a certain company but I don't like to wait anymore. we'll see :) I have so many things to blog about and to take pictures too. Maybe this weekend after I asikaso my fishies! I'm now making Saturdays and Wednesdays my clean aquarium and todo asikaso fish day. I have been neglecting them these past few days. Sorry fishies!

For those who wanted to adopt fishes, Post a message here! :) Just bring your own lalagyan and of course. pick-up only:) Thanks! I need to lessen my fish... Namamatay sila sa dami na..

Oh, I remember something about my mom said today, about a certain relative was showing off her jewelries or something. I just told her na ganito na talaga ngayon, ung mga taong hindi naman pinaghihirapan money nila lakas mag show-off palibhasa d naman nila pinaghirapan feeling nila easy lang mag earn ng money. And besides, bahala sila mag show off kasi I'm sure one day mauubos rin money lalo na't hindi naman sha marunong humawak nun:) Di ba? And hanggang doon lang kaya niya. show off, kasi palibhasa walang pumapansin sa kanya! ha ha ha!:)) Parang blind item to! Well, once or twice ko lang ata to nakita tong relative na to and in fairness, yun lang ata ang talent niya:) show off. Haha! Ayaw ko na maging mabait. Siguro nga tama sabi nung isang tao, galit ako sa lahat ng umaaway or umaabuso sa parents ko especially sa mama ko. Bato bato sa langit, ang matamaan, well... sorry nalang, binato ko kasi eh, may gravity kaya nahulog at natamaan, pasensha na! wahahaha!:))


4 comments:

  1. natawa naman ako sa blog mo. full of hatred. haha!

    blog na your holy week vacation!

    naiisip ko rin yan e. siguro pag nag-work ako, i need to learn how to prioritize. i need to let go of some other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d naman full of hatred. hahaha minsan lang naman ako mainis ng grabe!

    hahaha im still thinking about it eh!!! baka may mga mag react hahaha:)

    isip ko pagwork nako... quit nako sa fish breeding. that is unless ok naman work ko or makuha ko ung "dream company" ko:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If magka work ka man, I'm sure mababalance mo pa rin time mo, kasi you are a very hard-working person :)

    Oo may kalalagyan din yang mga taong nagtatake advantage sa iba. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha sana nga mabalance ko! hahaha:) sino nagsabi sayo hardworking ako? no proof!!! hahahaha

    hahahahahahah i hope na totoo yang sinasabi mo sa 2nd line mo!:D thanks red! even if nagkakilala lang tayo ng graduation... it really helps to know that I'm not the only one unemployed in our batch! wahahahahah! joke lang;) we'll get our dream jobs someday diba? :D ayaw ko magmadali kasi I don't wanna work for something I don't like. and I'm sure ganun ka rin noh?:)

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates