Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Loooong Week

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
And again, I turned down another job offer. A long story why. I like the job, the pay doesn't matter to me that much now and location is average. Well complicated things happen and we can't do anything but to be flexible with how things are going today.

Anyways, enough about that. Today we went to the Member's Treat of S&R. For the first time, S&R Aseana's parking is full and a lot of people are inside shopping on a weekday! That was around lunch time! I bought Lipton Milk Tea, just because I had a new "recipe" making it in a slushie which tastes so good. Bought Pantene shampoo. why? It was on sale. around 150 pesos off the original price and it's imported. Eversince Pantene changed their recipe locally, I stopped buying since my head hurts whenever I use their shampoo. So I'm glad the imported ones are on sale and bought 2 bottles! :) Ate their new garlic-shrimp pizza. Yummy! And I planned to buy G's and my favorite Dark Crunch in minis but someone bought them all:( sad.

Everything will be fine, right? I should start listing down things already before it's too late. I don't want to forget things that I needed to bring on the trip. I hope they have Wi-fi.

hihi!


3 comments:

  1. yes may favorite silang chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have been planning to have milk teas in QC >:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @topdog hahaha fav niya un tapos pinatikim sakin nasarapan ako! kaya ayun fav ko narin pero fav ko talaga maltesers and choco baby

    @louis are u louis ting? hahaha i've been blending milk tea with ice for the summer season and it tastes great! only lacking pearls to make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates