Monday, March 30, 2009

Long Overdue

Monday, March 30, 2009
As I promised, my third ocean park trip pics. But I could only share one since other pics are just pictures of my cousin's cute little kiddos:D


I know, I know. Blurry, but it was nice to get a full shot minus the glass divider marks.



My latest craze : RESTAURANT CITY in Facebook.


I know, I promised myself not to get addicted to any games or facebook-ing. But this really is something nice, unique and new! It's not the usual games where you need to invite gazillion friends to advance. This is something really cute and fun!


Something weird going on my fishies, at least 10 died today and yesterday. but the weird thing is that. 8 of those are teens and 1 adult. weird...Anyways, here are some fish updates. I've finished transferring cups and aquariums outside to our balcony. Why? Coz my room looks crowded with a big table (the brown table) kahit na there's a lot of space pa. But I feel a lot spacious after the big table is moved outside. Here are some pics.

New set up! The brown table used to be in my room.
So I'm trying to make the brown table as my Hatchery:D



Grow out tanks are on the left side:D hehe! they're empty for now...

Top view of my cups. they're so neat and organized. I like it. well.
Just a random fact. I arranged it by alternating males and females.



My outdoor sink. Smaller than my sink but then again, it's better than nothing!


Anyways, went to Robinson's Otis this afternoon. bought some stuff and tried this.

Envidia Drink! Philip said that it tasted like Cali. But since I only drank Cali once. I don't remember. But shobe told me that it tasted like Cali. so there you go. It tastes like Cali.


Anyways, what else? I already forgot. :( Anyways, time for bed already... Nytie everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe because Cali also has a pineapple-flavored one. Did you like Envidia?

    Restaurant City! Ack I'm addicted na rin! Easily takes 1/4 of my whole day. Haha. I just like watching them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @topdog haha! envidia is ok ok naman:D

    i'm also addicted to restau city!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates