Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random-ing

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I've been waiting this the whole day! Yes, some fish vitamins and their food. I'm low on supplies and I don't wanna buy on my own coz I might buy some other stuff and spend even more. :D So here they are!:D Yay! I bought a stash so I would not run out of supplies for some time!:D



These cost me almost 500 pesos! yikes. But then again, This would probably last for 2 months or so.

I had a job interview this morning. And I really got tired of answering exams. The experience with this company is quite different and a little funny. Some people are nice and smiled even if they don't know me but some didn't bother. I don't blame them. Went to school to get my SSS. FINALLY! after the oh-so-long wait. Went home. Fed a part of my fishes, changed clothes did some errands and went to Robinson's Otis. Bought some stuff (Mom's orders) and ate ice cream.

Since they have a promotion of free junk food for the health tea. We bought one just to try it out. (Both the drink and the chips!) Drink tasted good but a little too sweet for me. Chips were great! (Or probably I'm just hungry at that time) I like the onion flavor. And I thought e-aji are chips without MSG. These chips are probably on a different category. :D




I liked their packaging. It gave me an idea for another poster for paws and fins:D :) It's just 1030 and I'm feeling oh-so-tired already. Got another interview tomorrow. We'll see how it works out:)

I hope there are no exams on the job interview tomorrow. I think I took those sets of tests more than 5 times already. And honestly, I'm tired of circling the same answers everytime so I try to circle different answers in those last few tests:))

Gotta go, short entry but I guess fruitful one:) Oh, I can't wait for my fishies to get so big and plump!:)

4 comments:

  1. ui ang daming food! gusto ko rin dumaan sa cartimar pag malapit ng maubos yung food. hehe.

    wow. 1030 palang ang dami mo ng nagawa!

    i like the packaging as well. ang cute nung onion.

    si eric nga pala hindi lumalaki. hahaba pa kaya sya? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! sama ako sa cartimar! runong ka punta don? :D haha d ko sure baka d na mashado lumaki si eric:D pero ung tails and fins baka humaba pa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. i guessed so.

    marunong ako. dinala na ako ni brah dun nung 1st year.

    sige sige. kaso baka may work ka na nun pag paubos na yung food ko! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha:D malabo pa ata may work. pag food lang bilhin mo pwede ko bigay ke guido para d ka hassle
    give na kita tutal bulk ako bumili:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates