Monday, March 16, 2009

Celeb to Binbo Taro

Monday, March 16, 2009

Before I started blogging on blogspot, I was already thinking of writing game reviews and other reviews and here I am doing my first JDorama review.

Celeb to Binbo Taro
11 Episodes
Romance, Comedy

Like what Louis Ting mentioned in his review. The lead girl (Alice) is like Paris Hilton, daughter of a rich hotel owner and living in the suite of the hotel. Their first encounter with the Binbo Taro (Poor Taro) was during the construction site during a catfight with another girl. But fate really is persistent that their paths crossed again when Taro was hired to be Alice's driver. It was really a nice and funny story. If you want to watch something light then this is for you.

The thing I like best in this story is the unbelievable twists during the latter part. You'd never thought that something like that was going to happen:) And another favorite character of mine is Asako:) Watch it and find out what's so special with Asako:) I also like the kiddos! They're extra cute:)


0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates