Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy Day

Friday, March 27, 2009
I know I haven't been blogging for the past few weeks. I was busy with something that I don't remember what. Anyways, I'll really be doing picture blogs this weekend (hopefully).

I've been trying to wake up early and I realized that lately, I have dreamless sleep or probably I just can't remember. But having a dreamless sleep makes me more energized and capable of waking up earlier:) Another thing that I did is to change the schedule of fish feeding from 6-7pm to 9-10am. Adjusting wasn't easy because I had to make sure I do it almost the same time everyday for the baby fish food which I prepare twice a day. So adjusting it to 9-10am was a big plus for me. I usually feel more relax within the day rather than feel annoyed whenever I forget to feed the fish on the 6-7 timeslot. And another hassle is that if I go out with friends or family, I tend to rush feeding them when I get home.

So the 9-10am schedule is great. I get to finish the tasks in the morning which leaves me a little time for myself during afternoons, doing what I like or finishing other tasks. I also realized that feeding them in the morning makes me appreciate them more. I can see clearly their colors like the 2nd batch (since 2009) are purplish green in color with a few "albinos" with reds:D I was hoping I could research more on their coloring and kinds so that I'd make no mistake when pricing them. Like what I thought wasn't expensive (pastel) was actually more expensive compared to ordinary colors.

Hopefully, I'd be able to distinguish the kind with just one look:D or know what patterns are good patterns or quality breeds or not:D

Before lunch, I read about the scams in dog-selling/buying. And there are a lot. I should be aware so that I could be able to gain the trust of the customers as well. In marketing, it's called research! wahahaha!

This afternoon we went to RP. It's been a long time since I've last shopped. It felt great. Ate shawarma which was yummy! drank Zagu (grabe. tagal narin ako d nakainom! years already!) Oh I noticed too that their market changed from everyone to schoolkids:D Bought Ipod charger. bought clothes which made me realize that the clothes I bought from giordano last time was really overpriced and NOT WORTH IT. We ran out of time since we were planning to go to Duty Free after dinner (which was 6pm) Shopped at duty free. Chocolates were overpriced. Did not see Snicker's black choco "cubes". Liked an Esprit bag and thought of buying since mejo inexpensive na sha compared to others. Still liked the Kipling wallet but I still have 2 new wallets and it's impractical to buy the original when there are a lot of replicas which costs like 5% of the original:D Bought Oregon Fresh Wasabi chips. Yummy!:)

Anyways, I got home super tired. ate the chips, ice cream and some iced tea. Yikes! Anyways. gotta prepare for sleeping na. I don't wanna ruin my body clock which was ruined after watching a DVD series!

Nyties!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Pa-shopping shopping nalang a. Bet you'll be able to read this after the cruise.

    How was it?

    Btw, alam ko na ata kung san ka nag-swimming dati. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @topdog hahaha loko ka. binubuking mo ako dito!

    well.. ok ok naman. masaya naman well except for some stuff..

    hahaha saan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. well after namin magpunta kay guido, napagusap-usapan mga bahay-bahay ng mga tao e. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa sino kayo nag uusap? naku..

    ReplyDelete
  5. watch the videos nalang. sila mga kasama ko. may isa dun nakapunta na sa inyo e. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @topdog ahaha si brah ano? anong sinabi niya? iym mo nga sakin loko un ah. haha

    pumunta kasi sila ni wyngard and mili to get the fishes!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates