Saturday, March 21, 2009

String Quartet Tribute to Norah Jones

Saturday, March 21, 2009
After listening to the String Quartet Tribute songs, I decided to download them. Why? I love the sound of violins, double bass and other instruments. It eases my mind and I just love them. I miss playing the piano whenever I head violins etc. I was actually trying to find Tribute to U2. But unfortunately, I couldn't find any. So I settled for a Norah Jones Tribute. It's soooo nice:) If this were nice here, what more if it was live!!!

I'm was going to embed a sample here but I have to do that later when I get home:)

Try to download it, it's really nice:D By the way, if you liked it, Why don't you come for the DLSU Chamber Ensemble's major concert. I wanted to go, but I'm not sure if I can:) It's going to be at DLSU. Gotta go!!

P.S. I don't usually listen to music using earphones but this really is nice with earphones :)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates