Friday, March 13, 2009

My Week in Summary

Friday, March 13, 2009
Monday

Met with NKK/Japan Studies Peeps! I was late coz I need to feed my fishies and finish up some stuffs. Met them at KopiRoti Greenbelt 3. (PICTURES BY JANIS AND RU! THANKS!) I didn't know they have milk tea. It was a little too late when I found out but it's okay :)



There are two balikbayans, but Janis is still here till May so I'll just post another "despedida entry" by May. But Pucca-chan will be going back to Halifax today! So here's the balikbayan!


Pucca-chan (Kris)



All of us present. (from left) Me, Pucca-chan, Janis, Empress, Ru, Boy Abunda (err I mean Lord Byron), and Syun Batista.



Take two! Chikahan moments at Kopiroti with Boy and Kris!

After that, Renchan went home coz she still needs to wake up early the next day. We proceeded with our dinner! Ru suggested this Ramen place at A. Arnaiz.


Ukokkei Ramen Ron!


Pien li thie! Haha! I remembered the series Fated to love you! Their stick-ons menu!


My order: Hiyashi Ramen, my favorite. compared to Hiyashi Ramen of other restaurants, the presentation is quite different and simple but taste wise, it's so yummy that I wanna go back to Ramen ron and eat one of these again soon! Hiyashi Ramen is also known as cold Ramen. So yummy! I hope I get another chance to eat there again.


Pucca's Oolong Tea! I ordered Iced green tea in the same pitcher:D



Janis' yummy curry rice! Look's yummy!


After eating at Ramen ron, we decided to eat desserts but Ramen ron didn't have any so we went to Mcdo and ate sundaes.

Again, thanks to Janis and Ru for their superb pictures!


Tuesday and Wednesday

well, nothing interesting has happened. :D so there!

Thursday

Had one job interview and my schedule is to go to cartimar and harrison plaza after my interview. Well, luckily, I made it on time at cartimar and bought fishes and food! Ate Taho and my favorite Wintermelon Juice!:) YUM! I saw a phone repair booth at Cartimar and thought that if I get my phone repaired then I don't need to go to Harrison Plaza! I don't know why but I really hate a lot of phone repairmen. Why? They tend to ask for your phone and make kalikot even if I told them already what's wrong with my phone. I use it everyday so I know what's wrong. It goes like this. not verbatim but almost like this:

Me: Magkano po mag paayos ng flex ng samsung?
Technician and Saleslady: Anong model?
Me: Samsung D820 ata
Technician: dala mo?
Me: oo
Technician: patingin nga (then parang kinakalikot na feeling ko pati inbox kinakalikot which made me pissed) Wala namang sira ah?
Me: Akin na po cellphone ko. dibale nalang po. (super pissed off. I told them already ung flex nga sira. sheesh kung wala, edi tell me agad!!! Sinasayang mo oras ko. nangalikot ka pa ng cellphone!)



Then went to Harrison Plaza. I tried to ask one how much is it to repair the flex and he told me 1000 pesos and I was so mad that hindi porket naka-polo ako e tataasan mo na price. The first time I repaired my phone was for around 800 or 700. then second time for only 500. then you're telling me it's 1000 pesos? Sinong niloko mo? I went away in a hurry and went to my suki. Then I asked how much. He told me 500. I said I remembered it was less than that. and he told me okay, 400. Then I thought about it for a while then since I was sooooo tired I just let them repair my phone. Then ayun. nakakwentuhan ko and learned more about mall rental spaces. Finally! phone is fixed! :D


Friday:

cleaned some fish homes and went to my little sister's dean's lister recognition thingy. didn't have a chance to eat their food but it's okay since we stopped by Becky's kitchen and bought some treats! Yummy!:D

Anyways, that's all for now!:D

8 comments:

  1. ang sarap naman dun sa ramen ron! magkano tsaka san sa may arnaiz?

    hehe. as much as possible, pag sa tawaran, name mo agad na price mo. pag 500, ask mo kung pwede 400. pag di pumayag, try mo hanap sa iba. tapos tatawagin ka ulit nun papayag na yun! pag di pumayag, hanap ka sa iba tapos kung san pinakamura dun ka nalang bumalik hehe.

    pero pagod ka na nga pala. grabe ang mahal pala magpa-repair ng phone! buti never pa ako nagpa-repair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ung kinain ko ata mga 360:D

    hahaha pero mura na talaga ung paayos ko sa phone:D kasi supplier din sila ng piyesa:D

    tsaka dati doon na pinakamura. 3rd time ko na ata pinaayos:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Php 360 yung Hiyashi Ramen plus green iced tea? wah di ko ata kaya. haha.

    ui sarap din nga pala ng kopi roti. trip ko yung coffee with condensed milk nila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah 360 ung hiyashi ramen lang tpaos ung iced tea 100:D pero sarap or gutom lang ako. baka we'll eat there later and we'll see.. kasi d daw ako mapili sa food compared sa mga kapatid ko. mas iba daw taste nila. mas maarte! joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. wow! 460! grabe. yaman mo talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hindi kaya! mas mahal pa nga kinakainan mo! hahaha:D kumain kami ulit doon today! mas masarap pa mga noodles soups niya! grabe!!! sarap nung noodles talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. di no. pag may magandang nangyari sa buhay ko i'll treat myself to that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah wag ka nalng mag drinks. ako next time d nako drdrinks mukhang ok naman ung service water nila:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates