Monday, March 9, 2009

Hectic Weekend!

Monday, March 9, 2009
I really had a long weekend today. But main highlights are my dinner at Yakimix (which I looked forward to and got a little disappointed) and the fortune teller.

Yakimix was pretty okay. It's not bad or probably my mood isn't just that good. Too tired and I felt that my day was so wasted over 2 potential doggie buyers. It took the whole afternoon. They offer maki, tempura (daw), salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, grill, salads, sweet and sour pork, seafood rolls, fish fillet in probably supposedly lemon sauce but parang hindi rin. then ice cream and cakes and other stuffs for dessert which I didn't get to try as much. considering I ate only a few things at lunch and due to my super hectic afternoon, I ddin't get to any snack. I think hindi na talaga ako sulit sa eat-all-you-can. I only filled around 1 plate or 1 and 1/2 plate. And I was looking forward to desserts but my brother was sort of nagmamadali and probably wanted to go home so I just tasted their desserts and ate an ice cream stick. sheesh! Pero super busog talaga. Probably, I'm just not in the mood rin. Chair were a bit uncomfortable kasi they move a lot. But overall, the place is okay, food is okay. If you wanted to eat at Yakimix, you'd better have the appetite.

After having a sort of bad day. (2 potential buyers dropped by and didn't buy any dog compared to days that I'd sell 2 dogs a day.) I was reminded of my experience last friday. My mom told me I was such a crazy person. laughing and crying while the fortune teller read the cards and tells me more about my self, thinking, personality and probably future. I was laughing cause she got a lot right. Especially bout my love life. Then tears started falling when I was reminded of my personal stuff that only a few friends know. (I think one or two persons know about this.) And guess what the fortune teller told me something about that and I was so shocked.

I was a little hesistant cause sometimes we don't want to know more especially if it's something negative or something we don't like. But this experience sort of helped me emotionally and mentally.:) She was really right about a whole lot of things. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the future now.

I hope tomorrow's gonna be a better day. I hope to accomplish a lot before I go to sleep tomorrow:) I need to prioritize the jobs I want and decline already those I don't want. What's the point of going to interviews if you don't like the job, right? My belief back then is to try all possible opportunities and I'm such a learner. I wanted to know more about a lot of things and more companies. But I know my goal eversince the start of my college years and that is not to know more about companies. :)

Gotta go. I am so sleepy. Sleeping almost 6am last night and woke up around 930am. then I'm sleeping at almost three am today. I hope I wake up early tomorrow. I feel a lot of energy or I feel masipag whenever I'm puyat. Weird but True. :)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates