Friday, March 20, 2009

Looking for shirts!

Friday, March 20, 2009

I really wanted to go shopping these days since I want to have new clothes and also in preparation for the vacation. David and Goliath sent me this thru e-mail. I like the nuts about you and A monster ate my homework! hahaha:) Maybe I'll just use my coupon from Belle de Jour to buy the nuts about you shirt:D They're cute noh? :D



Anyways, I've been busy the past few days. I feel like I'm so sick. My head hurts quite a lot and I feel so tired. I don't know why... I hope it's nothing serious. :D

I'm going to post pics of my cute little kiddos (my cousin's kids) I'm being called Auntie now!!! yikes! lol:))

4 comments:

  1. Ang cute nung "Nuts about You"!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sobrang nacutan ako! sana mabili ko sha soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. napadala din sakin tong email na to. buti ka pa merong coupons sa d&g. haha. medyo mahala sya para sakin e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe! mahal nga sha for a shirt na hindi makapal ung tela. but nagsisi ako when i bought 2 shirts from giordano! d ko pa nasusuot. may butas na ung isa. grrr.

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates