Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Randoms

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I have this headache that occasionally comes whenever I'm super angry about something. Yeah, today was no different. Some stupid people really wants to make a big issue out of something else. And seriously, I'm not taking any sides here. I don't like both of them. I just hope they get their karma and be over with it. Don't they feel guilty making other people fight with the mess their making? Well, life's not fair. Bahala sila sa mga kalokohan nila. Isang tanga. Isang paawa-effect. Parehas silang abusado. Anyways, bato bato sa langit. ang matamaan, guilty! hahaha (I'm beginning to sound like Ru here.)

Anyways, I made "strawberry" flavored pink cheesecake today! Finally! I was planning to take pictures along the way to make a step by step documentary here. But sad to say that my headache really hurts and I just wanted to finish doing the cheesecake:)

To go or not to go? We'll see:D

2 comments:

  1. ui next time take photos. ang galing mo talaga. akala ko cheesecake ang isa sa pinakamahirap gawin na cake e. ayaw mo magtayo ng business? sosyo kayo ni guids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha:D over fluffy ung today. probably d rin ganun ka ok ung cream...

    gus2 ko magtayo nga eh... kaso d ko alam what business

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates