Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Movie Review : Sweet Lie (Lost and Found)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finished a movie where I got bitin during the flight back to Manila. I love romantic comedies. Light, easy, and tingly! Korean movies have the knack for making romantic comedies! This movie was no different! Funny, cute and touching especially at the very end.


The story mainly revolves the first love of a girl during highschool. By accident, the girl bumped into the car of her first love when they were already adults and professionals. Since Jin Ho (lead actress) also got her bag stolen, she took this opportunity to fake amnesia and spent time with his first love, Min-Woo. But Jin Ho's childhood friend Dongshik is madly in love with Jin Ho ever since elementary. A love triangle. Who won? Better watch the movie!:) But I cried when I saw the scrapbook Dongshik had made ever since they were kids. Awww! Here's the line I liked the most!

Photo from avistaz.com


Jin-Ho: I can think of a time ..... when I was.... in love with you...

Dong Shik: I can't think of a time when I wasn't.



Nice right? <3

2 comments:

  1. tingly - ui. Ms. Kilig na sya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa try mo sha watch! it's nice:D maybe i'll try to give u a copy! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates