Sunday, June 7, 2009

The 2nd Event...

Sunday, June 7, 2009
For some of my friends, I'm sure they're thinking that it was the first event in my job. It's actually the second. The first one was just near our office and wasn't sure if anyone I know would be in that place. Probably I was too naive back at that time. :)

Beauty Upgraded.
Beauty Celebrated.
Beauty Experienced.

BEAUTY BY SM.

It was actually more of a relaunch of the Watsons Department stores format. Instead of the usual beauty area you see before, This was the new and improved beauty section at SM Department Stores. I'm sure a lot of you would think that it's not under Watsons but it is. So here are some pics of what I slaved over the past few days. Seeing those collaterals without the execution was too plain for me. But after seeing it on the gondolas, I was pretty happy and wow-ed also. :) I not being biased here, but the new format was really nice. I was thinking that they are probably following with the trend or format of the department stores abroad. Or probably, another Rustan's in the making. Anyways, enjoy the pics!:)

Oh, I almost forgot, I saw Jericho Rosales LIVE. Grabe! the girls or women should I say of all ages are nagtitilian!!! I would like to have a picture just for remembrance's sake but my feet hurts and I don't like crowded spaces. hahaa!:D He's not my crush anyway. hahaha!:)

Once again, enjoy the pictures!:D Those collaterals are what I've worked hard for... imagine the rush. but we made it:)


Photobucket
Sorry for the blurry pic but try to notice how many cellphones were out?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The Amu'in posters! Actually if you purchase P1,500 and up inclusive of Spa Essentials and Amu'in products you get 15 min signature Amu'in spot massage for FREE!:)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
May funny kwento for this. This is actually called the VESTIBULE. I don't know what that is at first and they told me that it was for the door (entrance) I thought the vestibule was a big big big image covering the whole door and when we arrived at ORTIGAS DS, I said. Shux! bakit wala yung hinahabol kong vestibule!! I was envisioning it to be super big and all that! Yun pala it was just a small thingie!


Photobucket
Right VESTIBULE


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket
THE MAKE UP STATION!!!!


Photobucket





9 comments:

  1. I didn't understand half of this post, but I have to agree the new setup is nice.

    Thanks for inviting us. The champagne and hors d'ouevres were nice. We have to get you another gelato because you paid for the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha why d mo maintindhan? ang sabog na ba ng utak ko?:)) hahaha!

    np!;) im glad nga nandoon kayo ... pag wala kayo im sure id be super bored and cranky!:D hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe, tams! I think you're really doing well in your job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! i hope so! pero mukhang malapit nako mag ba-bye sa job na to....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang pareho na ang setup nila sa beauty section ng Landmark Trinoma (minus the "Beauty by SM" thingies) XD No offense, ha =P

    Anyways, great job! Madugo nga yung ganyan. Kung sa SM Cinemas pa nga lang masakit na sa ulo eh, what more pa kaya ang Department Store? LOL!

    You look like you're enjoying the job, bakit ka naman malapit magbye-bye dyan? Sayang naman...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ge!

    Hhahaha talaga? I've never been to landmark trinoma:D hehehe!:) actually matagal na tong idea nagawa na nila sa mga bagong open na SM sa rosales and naga. pero first or second ata dito sa manila e gusto nila bongga. as in beauty by SM so there it is:) so.. i'm not taking sides pero baka nauna rin sm. well.. im not so sure:)

    hahaha d naman dept store ako. I'm under Watsons! haha:D bakit masakit ulo sa SM Cinemas?

    hehe Yeah, I'm sort of enjoying my job. I like being hectic. I sometimes like being super busy. pero kasi. if natuloy yung sinasabi ng parents ko...The office would be super far from me na. so mejo hassle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh... Well, good luck na lang whatever happens!

    No, no. I meant pag-coordinate with something as big as the Department Store =P SM Cinema is one of my clients right now. Nadelay kami ng 3 weeks sa launching doon kasi ang mga big boss ng Cinema, napakahirap hagilapin for signature! XD Pero in fairness, super bait naman ng mga tao dun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ge hehe! thanks!:D haha yeah! mabait mga kawork ko so far ah:D hehehe

    @red haha diba diba?

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates