Saturday, June 27, 2009

Too busy to blog!

Saturday, June 27, 2009
I promised myself back then to blog at least twice or thrice a week. But after being employed for a month. I blog less and less. I love my job or should I say I like the people I work with:) They're really nice. One of my fears when starting out on a job is "politics" in the workplace. But so far, there's no "politics" here. :) I feel like I have two sisters whom I can ask advise from too!:) I learned a lot.

Anyways, I was supposed to blog my wishlist for this half of the year but I feel like I wanted it to be perfect with images and all that. Well here's the short list and probably summary of my wishlist for now:)

1) Nokia E90 (But I'd probably buy a lower model kasi super luma na phone ko... sira na kasi ung samsung)
2) Walk With Me Original DS game!:)
3) Rockband Set for Wii!
4) Another DS Lite for my shobe!
5) Smaller Laptop so I could bring it to work
6) Sun Wireless broadband internet

Well, those are the only things I could think of right now. I know I'm too kuripot to buy siguro kasi I know how to earn my money. I promised myself kasi rin na I wanna earn my own money and ayaw ko matulad sa ibang tao e aasa asa sa sipsip or sa ibang tao. Just this lunch time. I was really tempted to withdraw money from my ATM to buy number 2! I was not in a good mood today that I just wanted to splurge. Good thing I decided not to. Hindi pa right time:) and besides, I wanna save up for something:)

Anyways, I'll try to blog my wishlist tomorrow with pictures. But if it didn't happen, I must be busy packing or something. :) Tata for now!

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates