Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a little Piano Music...

Monday, June 1, 2009
I came across a video from Pat's multiply. I was so happy to hear this. I feel so alive again:) Just wanna share it to you peeps!:D Here's the link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

After hearing and watching this, I felt so happy and relaxed!:) I love the sound of the piano and the cello!:) After hearing this music, I was tempted to play the piano!!!

Anyways, enough about this. I haven't been updating for quite a long time!:) I'm super busy with work. I'm not sure pa if I'll stay long here in this company. I sort of like it already but I feel like promotions are slow and I really wanted to try my luck in branding:) But we'll see...

In fairness, After seeing the output through the Megamall Department Store branch, I felt so happy and wow-ed! :) Thinking that collaterals looked plain whenever they got delivered in our office. When placed into their proper places, they look quite different.:)

I've always believed that there is no perfect life. I might be enjoying/doing pretty well in my work but it is also the time that I have been worrying about a lot of things. I'm not as happy as I used to be when it comes to the other stuff. Well, I just hope everything will turn out okay soon:)

A lot of things to be blogged about...
but too little time...


3 comments:

  1. OMG! O_O Ang galing! Gusto ko rin ulit mag-piano! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just to add, gusto ko rin matuto mag-violin T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ge hahaha! gus2 ko rin magviolin! pero i tried na d ata kaya:D ang galing no? nainspire ako mag play new songs sa piano!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates