Saturday, December 20, 2008

DiscPainter

Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sometimes, before I log in my Yahoo Mail, I check those news in the center and I came across the article "Best Holiday Gifts for a Digital Man". Only one item caught my eye. It was the Dymo DiscPainter. If I'm not mistaken, Dymo used to be very really popular for those labels-making kit, where this mini machine that makes tiny labels where you punch letters to stick it to almost everything. Eversince label stickers were introduced to the computer users. Dymo's label-making kit wasn't that popular anymore.
I think this is another of their great ideas into action...The DYMO DiscPainter!

It costs around $280 and this is really nice. It paints images/labels or anything you want on the top of your disc. the catch: the top side should be inkjet-printable surface. Just like an ordinary printer where you can print documents, pictures etc. This DiscPainter prints discs! Just like an ordinary printer, the DiscPainter also has the options of Draft, Normal and Best!

This product could be added on my wishlist, but then again, I think I like the Canon Selphy more:)



0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates