Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Finally Got my License!

Thursday, December 25, 2008
December 23, 2908

The night before I was scheduled to go to LTO. I couldn't sleep. I'm not sure if it was the afternoon nap that kept me awake or I was really excited to get my license. I slept around 1-2 in the morning and woke up around 6+ am! Went to LTO with my Dad at around 730 am. We arrived there before 8 and of course. Drug test. They let us wait so long because they weren't ready to open yet. Luckily, I was the first one, since I don't want the bathroom to be dirty and all. I couldn't fill up the bottle with my urine. It was hard!!! Paid 400 for the drug test and "eye exam". They just asked me if what is the grade of my eyes and if I'm wearing contact lenses.
Grabe. LTO Tayuman was so full of people! Probably a hundred at least. or maybe five hundred! Met Jesylyne before lining up for something! haha:D Then lined up for the photo-taking. then waited for my name to be called for the cashier

then grabe! The cashier was so damn slow with the transactions that I think, it was the slowest counter ever! I was so inis coz the person who took her picture AFTER me was able to pay first! She must have been piling up the paperworks coz when I was so pissed off waiting (after all, I think I really finished the photo taking first compared to another person) I went to counter 12 and asked if where are my documents? Then she showed me the stack of documents and told me, "Tatawagin ka nlang mamaya" After giving me a snotty stare. I wanted to tell her "Paki bilis bilisan naman. hindi naman magtatanong yung mga tao sayo or d ka nila guguluhin kung mabilis ka mag trabaho. para kang nasa luneta! Ambagal mo eh, kaya ka natatambakan!" But of course, I didn't do that. Why? She might do some power tripping and I may end up coming back the next day to get my license. After I followed up my papers, she finally called me. After paying, I have to wait at Window 14 for my exam permit.

I was hoping I could take the exam before lunch time so I could go home early. But no! at 11 am, window 14 announced that they will not release exam permits before lunch, so all those waiting for permits must come back around 1230 for the lecture and after that they will release our exam permits! So my Dad and I just went to Jollibee to eat! After that we just went back and waited for the lecture. The lecturer asked all those people who will be taking the exam to move to the left part and while I was taking a seat, this egoistic guy sat on the seat I was going to seat on. And during the whole lecture, he was so damn KSP. why? He was like trying to show me his reviewer pointing out the answers but I didn't mind him. why? I already finished studying that reviewer that morning! Aside from that, he was making so much noise and shouting answers and feeling magaling! That was of course until he shouted the wrong answer. Hahaha! I was annoyed when he was occupying my space. Sana! d nako inagawan ng seat kung mejo maglelean siya sa side ko! Damn it!

Anyways, after the lecture, I just ran off to window 14 and waited for my name to be called. I got my exam permit and raced up the stairs to be able to take the test ASAP and get out of that place ASAP! haha:)) The exam was printed with your name on top so I was guessing that everyone has a different set meaning different questions. Coz when Jes finished her exam, she told me some questions that would come out but I didn't see some of those. And guess what! Some of the questions were not on the reviewer and I wasn't sure with some of my answers! After the exam, I just went back down and asked my dad one question that made me think a long time!
"Kapag ikaw ay nasa highway at gusto mong mas mabagal ang takbo kaysa sa iba? saang lane ka dapat? " A. Pinakakanang linya B. Pinakagitnang Linya C. Pinaka kaliwang linya

So what was your answer? Until now, I still don't know what the answer for that. What I answered was the B. Coz for sure, I knew that the left lane was for the overtaking and fastest lane. while the rightmost lane is for the shoulder where cars stop. so I sort of guessed that it was the middle lane! But my dad said NO! the answer is the rightmost lane... I explained my point and still he told me it was the rightmost lane.. haha!


Anyways, after the exam, I waited for my name to be called. Honestly, I was a little worried, Imagine, if i failed the test, I would have to wait like 1-2 hrs per counter again! Finally, I passed and then I WAITED AGAIN FOR THE SLOWEST CASHIER ON EARTH. CASHIER NUMBER 12! again, the one who finished the test slower than me paid first! Damn it! Then around 3pm, my name was called and we waited for counter 14 to release my License. took so long. but finally! I got it and went home.

Here's the picture of my License! Yahoo!:) want me to drive your car?:D haha! I wanted an old car to drive, My brother told me to just use our Trooper but I wanted his Rav4 since it's older compared to the Trooper! haha:D
Of course, I covered my picture and other personal details! haha! What were you expecting? haha!

Anyways, this was actually the shortcut of what happened during my experience at LTO Tayuman! imagine, from 740am till 4pm?

11 comments:

  1. ung sagot C, kasi nasa pinas tayo! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! but really,what is the right answer? d mo rin alam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, at least yung experience mo less horrendous XD Ako, 9am-230pm lang sa LTO Tayuman, pero adaming kabobohan sa license ko. Mali yung address ko, at nung nagreklamo ako, sabi pwede daw palitan pero kelangan ko magbayad ulit. WTF?! Katangahan nila tapos ako ang magbabayad!

    Kaya ayun, I have no choice but to wait for it to expire na lang tapos magpapachange address ako sa renewal ng license. Mga bobong LTO people! Ang kupad kupad na nga kumilos, mga hindi pa marunong magbasa! Ang layo naman ng "Malinta" sa "Cainta" di ba?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and let's also add that my "digital" signature (yung lumabas sa license) looks hella different from my "printed" one in the forms they asked me to fill up! o_O Bwiset! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kawaiitenshi

    haha! putek! putek naman cainta at malinta? hahahah!!!!! hahahahaha ahh ung digital signature diba habang pic taking un pinapasign? haha:D grabe tlga. ung sakin kupad na kupad pero un na nga buti anlng meron na license! oo tama un sa renewal mo na ipapalit! less hassle at least pwede ka na sa iba. mas mabilis sa ibang branches

    may i link u in my bloggie?:D d ko alam meron ka pala blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. surely tammy! ^_^ na-link narin kita, LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks!:D finding more people to link! para naman maging malaman tong blog ko! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang sagot ko b. haha. omg i got my first license din sa tayuman, 6 years ago? same experience. sobrang HELL! i spent the whole day there, tas yuck talaga. pwede parin ba magyosi sa loob? and i had trouble with the drug test thing kasi i haven't had anything to drink yet kaya yun. basta. di na ko bumalik sa tayuman office ever. congrats on your license :D ingat

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha! thanks maui! tama ka sa description ng experience na un! i'm not sure if pwede pa. pero parang pwede pa coz meron rin nagyoyosi ata. not so sure though:D haha!:D lahat ata sa tayuman!!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates