Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Ideas

Monday, December 15, 2008


I have been looking for the right gifts for my family. I was planning to give my Dad a pair of Fitflops. Finally the shoes with the built-in gym is available for the men!













For my Mom, my little sis told me that my Mom wanted some nightwear. Well, she was in-charge of that since her fashion sense is way better than mine and their taste match better than mine:)

For my lil sis, it was soooooo easy! I had so many options
to choose from.

Either
1)
a pixel skin by Speck

(in yellow mango color, this color on the web is different from actual)

it is actually called corncob yellow but we call it mango yellow!



or
2) Ipod Lego Mini Speaker

but since my lil sis has the 2nd gen Ipod Touch, I don't think she'd be needing this.





3) Something from Sanrio, of course a Cinamoroll thingy:)

In the end, the PixelSkin won coz it's a thing I'm sure my lil sis will love and use:)
after that I found the QQ speakers she wanted so yahoo! two gifts in a day:)


For my brother, it's so hard to give him a gift,
He has several perfumes, his interests are photography, cars and scuba diving. I really wondered what can I give.


and then we saw this!





The Lego Ferrari FXX! Cool, It's not just a model car but a lego one too!:)

but the price range is just way too over our budget. We'll just have to think of other things:)






that's it for now, gotta sleep!



0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates