Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Play Auditorium

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Last time, Beni showed me a site since I love music. He asked me to go to Play Auditorium and try this game.

At first, I was little annoyed coz I don't know why it makes my system lag a little. But after playing the first few rounds, I was hooked!

The colors were very attractive and even the music that goes along it is really nice. It may be a little repetitive but I remember all those days where we play our instruments in the practice room.

Aside from the music and colors, I was attracted by idea of solving puzzles! Lately, I've been playing sudoku, crosswords in my Nintendo DS lite and this was just another puzzle game similar to another puzzle game I've been playing in my DS.

Here are some screenshots of the game:


The game has different seasons: spring, summer, winter and fall!



so far, I'm on the Spring 3:6, I think. I really like it, but it get tiring after around 5 stages straight:)

I recommend it for music and puzzle lovers out there! Try it and get hooked!;)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting program. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! try it and tell me what you think about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy!
    You're blogging now!
    nyaha!
    Miss na kita!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    anyway, off topic lahat yun.
    I tried the link...
    Very engaging, I'd have to say.
    And super engaging!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problemo! haha!

    I'm also blogging at multiply ah?

    But I'm trying something new here! Thanks for visiting!! yay~! tenkyu~

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates