Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not an Ordinary Sunday

Sunday, December 28, 2008

We were set to leave at Ten a.m. going to Tagaytay to eat lunch at the Highlands Greenhouse! Ever since as a kid, I only liked a few restaurants in Tagaytay Highlands. I didn't like the buffet at the Clubhouse. I didn't like the food on the 2nd floor of the sports center. But I remember liking the pasta a lot at the Peak. (I'm not so sure if it's still there right now or even the name, I can't remember if it was the Highlands Peak or just the Peak.) It was actually located at the top part and they really had yummy pasta!:)

I'm not so sure if it was may second or third time eating at the Greenhouse. and I liked it A LOT!:) Not only they are in very affordable prices. the food is just like, fresh from the garden!:) Usually, they first serve you with bread with butter (you could opt-in to ask for Olive oil and Balsamic vinegar if you don't like butter with herbs). But today, since the whole restaurant was full, there have been some delay on the bread with butter!:) They serve you bottomless Dalandan Juice. I think it was freshly squeezed but I'm not so sure. You could directly go to the buffet and get yourself a bowl of soup. Last time it was pumpkin soup! Yummy. Today, I didn't know what it was. Haha! Then you could just go fill your plate with some veggies and fruits for your salad. Today, I had some mango, suha, melon, some leafy veggies, egg and i-forgot-what-else. Ate it with the honey mustard dressing and again, I forgot what the other salad dressing's name is. hehe! Yummy!

Then pasta time! I put some shrimps, squids, salmon, scallops and mushrooms on my plate and handed it to the waiter for them to cook it with Penne pasta with white sauce:) I was thinking about getting a second serving since I told the waiter to have only a little pasta and the cook gladly oblighed with it!:D as in I think I only ate around 1/3 or 1/2 of the plate. super konte lang! But I felt really full so I decided not to eat since it's an hour and a half on the way home. Then I didn't eat desserts anymore since there's no ice cream! hehe!

After that, we went around and decided to go back home and pass by some bee farm. Ilog Maria. Does it sound familiar? To me, it isn't. But we bought a lot of their products and went home. We were supposed to pass through Sta. Rosa but since we didn't know that the Bee Farm was at the Aguinaldo Highway in Silang, Cavite, we had no choice but use the Aguinaldo Highway on our way back home. TRAFFIC. and to make the long story short. We got home around 5 p.m.

Anyways, before I end my entry. I want you to guess what this is.

Just comment or put ur guesses in my chatbox! I'll talk about this in my succeeding blogs. I've been looking around stores crazy for this thing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow tagatay highlands...

    errr.. hair band joke.. umm parang key chain

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sguro bukas iblblog ko na:D haha

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates