Friday, December 19, 2008

Forever a Student

Friday, December 19, 2008
Now that a lot of students are starting their vacations, I came across some who are bored with their vacations! When I was a kid, I was like that, I wanted to start school immediately. But when highschool came, I don't wanna go to school! I wanted to be in vacation mode as long as possible!

Now that I think of it, I am like in vacation mode for approximately 2-3 months by now. For those 2-3 months, I have learned how to breed bettas. I have set up our wii's homebrew channel so we could play those unplayable games because of region factors. I have learned about selling dogs using forums is not so easy (I have encountered some people who would just wreck your honest ads. Crab mentality... ). I have learned a lot of things in this "vacation mode" I'm in. Oh, I also learned how to take better pictures. Most of the things I've learned are mostly through experience and tinkering with the camera!

But if I look back and see my goals and dreams that I wanted. I wasn't even finished with the goals I've made when I started this journey. I wanted to read the books I bought 2 years ago, and the business magazines I bought last book fair. I wanted to be better at Adobe Photoshop. I wanted to know how to format my own laptop. I wanted to watch all those movies I haven't watch over the past few months or years.

I made a few small goals like practicing early to bed, early to rise habits. Trying to wake up on the first alarm and not pressing the Snooze button. (Because I feel much more workaholic if I wake up on the first try.) So far, these small goals were successful! :)

Anyways, enough rambling about my goals. After an effort to clean up my e-mail. I came across the newsletter from Obsidian Dawn website. It was last year's OJT that started me to brush finding for Adobe Photoshop and this site was absolutely lovely! The site has tons of brushes that are pleasing to my eyes. And as I open those links once again. I feel like I'm a student once again. Trying out the tips she's giving and so far I'm successful and super happy!:) I really love to learn and probably, this is something which motivates me to even work harder.

Some people may say that it's too late for me to study some things. But I believe in you're never too late to study something! You just need the right motivation and the inspiration to do it!

I know this is mababaw , but I'm so happy I learned how to put colors with going over the edges on the brushes:D

Anyways! That's it for today. If you want me to link your blog/site. Just leave a comment! I'd gladly link you. My blogspot is still on its under construction state!

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates