Monday, December 29, 2008

Wordle

Monday, December 29, 2008
Before I post about the "telephone wire" thingy. Let me share what Phil has blogged in his multiply!


This is actually made by Wordle (www.wordle.net)

In the first option, you can type in some random words that pops into your mind and they generate an image with special effects which you can easily edit as well. You have the choice of colors, whether words are horizontal, vertical etc., the font and more! It is really a cool idea to just make random wordle images and have fun!


But aside from typing in random words, Wordle also lets you generate a Wordle image by using your website that has an Atom or RSS Feed! I tried that option and used my blog here in blogspot as the word generator and look! Wordle created an image with tons of random words in it! This is really nice!

Try it!:)




0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates