Sunday, February 15, 2009

A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.

Sunday, February 15, 2009
My mother asked me and my little sister to go to Shopwise at Harrison Plaza to buy some chicken liver. (If I were a experienced driver I'm sure she'd ask me but I think they're afraid to let me drive just like I'm afraid to drive myself. It's way easier driving the A1's car coz surely, when you get bumped there's no problem with it. But if I get our car scratched I'm sure I'd get a lot words from either my brother if I use his car, my little sis if I use her car. And to think only those two cars are easily drive-able for me. I used to like the look of our Civic but when I tried driving and accidentally stepped on the gas when I need to step on the brakes, I got a little scared. And anyways, I need to stop about driving chatter.

We found a great parking thanks to the nice parking aide. Picked up chicken liver and some junk food. Since shopwise's cashier lanes have changed for the worse (siksik, slow service, pangit na ung area. parang siksik d na ok mag grocery doon) My lil sis and I lined up at 2 lanes just to make sure we'd be at the fast lane. Apparently, since Shopwise's changes made a lot of customer uncomfortable, some people are trying to take advantage by trying to make singit sa pila. I thought sa lane ko lang, But no, turns out, ung lane ni shobe ni try rin shang singitan ng iba. but what I experienced today is really annoying. Some lady tried to singit in my lane but I told her off by saying "Nakapila po ako." tapos ayaw pa niya umalis nung una. but sinabi ko ata ulit im not sure or made the gesture of nakapila ako. then she went to my back. But feeling ko
nananadya, she kept hitting my butt using her cart. Of course, avoiding conflicts, I just moved or avoided the cart. and she still keeps on bumping it to me several times even if umiwas na ako several times. I was really annoyed. kulang nalng pagsabihan ko sha na "hoy bruha pwede ba? 1 inch away naman? d ka naman sisingitan. ikaw pa nga ung sisingit nung una?" I was really annoyed. Here I am, trying to avoid conflict iniiwasan ko nalng nga cart niya several times, talagang nananadya.

Siguro mataray lang ako today! haha:)

I'm still selling dogs and fish! Kindly visit my site www.pawsandfins.tk
I need to think of ways to sell my fishies. Well, I need to be un-sentimental to my fishes. Sometimes, I don't like to sell some of them away coz I find them cute and have a little attachment to them already. I have to select wisely coz a batch of 200-300 fries are growing already. My babies are growing! I'll take pictures sooon.

Gotta go. have to fix my stuff and just get myself organized again. after all, tomorrow's monday!:D it's a weekday. I have to condition myself that it's not vacation mode. Good luck everyone! Have a nice week! Oh by the way, I just want to share something. click on the pic. I found it funny!

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates