Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pet Updates

Saturday, February 21, 2009
The title was supposed to be fish updates but then I thought it isn't just fish pictures. so Pet Updates! haha:D


Baby fishies! more or less 2weeks old to 1 month old:D



Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!



Our lovable parakeet (left) and African lovebird (right) I call the parakeet pancakes coz I find it cute but my little sister doesn't want it to be called pancakes and kept thinking of a new name until one day she also called him pancakes:D the African lovebird is called angel. I forgot why.


Both birds in their "dipping pool"

Ready, Set, DIP!

I know, I'm not a good photographer. But I hope you enjoyed the tour! just kidding:D Anyways, another job interview on monday! we'll see if how will it go:D gotta lunch now!

2 comments:

  1. aww. parang gusto ko na rin ng birds. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha:D one at a time hahaha:)) pero if ur going to have one. try mo handfed one:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates