Friday, February 6, 2009

What a Tiring week, and it's not over yet.

Friday, February 6, 2009
Going to the DLSU Job Expo daily is not really tiring at all. But if you were to have interviews and exams on the same week. Well it's something else. I think I'm not used to going out anymore. Sleeping late and waking up early isn't really a problem at first. But when I got home this evening, Super knockout. All I wanted to do is crawl to my bed and sleep.

But life isn't always sweet. I had to feed my fishes, do some more errands. So all I did was a power nap and went back to work again.


Monday

Went to job expo around 11 am. Passed resumes and lunched at Aristo! then went back to the job expo. Realized that graduating on october has a lot of disadvantages. (1. No job expo on 2nd term, 2. you will never be entitled to a free pass on job expo days compared to those graduatin first and third term). Went home around 5 plus because I had to pick up some stuff and thanks to Guids coz at least he lessened my load and kept me entertained while waiting.

Tuesday

Went to job expo around 11+am. I really don't remember much what happened. But went home around 5 to keep Guids company. Enjoyed the day.

Wednesday

A little before 8:30am. - arrived at the company
10:00am - interviewer starts interviewing (I was 5th)
10:40am - my turn for interview. took less than 5 minutes! Grr! compared to those before me, they did 10-20 minutes interview!
more or less 11-1145am - arrived school and went to the job expo and passed resumes. (Lucky, I finished exactly a little before the lunch break)
12nn + - Met with graduating friends and stayed at school.
Around 5pm - Ate merienda/lunch/pre dinner at McDonald's and went home.

Thursday

A little before 9am - arrived at Boni Mandaluyong for interview (supposedly)
9am - tons of exams.
1145am or so - finished exams and was asked to return after lunch break for interview but I just stayed, waited and kept myself busy.
2-220pm - Interview time
2:40+pm - Arrived school
more or less 3pm - Panic submission of resumes.
yehey! finished before closing. and went home.


Friday

a little before 9am - arrived at Boni Mandaluyong again for exams
9am - took exam
10am - finished exam and went home
11am - arrived home. panic looking for the xerox copy of my birth certificate for SSS. and fish for torch.
1110-1120am - went to school. thanks to Guids for helping me. Sorry mejo nairita, I really feel uneasy people waiting for me.
1120am - met with Torch for his fish.
1139am - job expo with Guids.
12:00nn - STRC tambay
more or less 12:30 - Lunch at DONDON! YUMMY! I MISS eating at DonDon! said hi to achi nats! haha! kilala parin niya ako!:) went back to STRC
more or less 2:30pm - went back to JOB expo for SSS and other companies.
3:00pm - went to NKK's GA at Tereso Lara
3:20pm - nahatak for charades (Nahiya ako..)
420pm - stayed with Guids
4:30pm or so - ate at Dimsum and Dumplings!
5:00pm or so - went home. Thanks guids. I really appreciate it:)

7pm or so - power nap.


Well. I still have an interview tomorrow am. and yikes, I had to reschedule another interview because earlier appointments come in the way whenever they schedule me for interviews:( We'll see.....

I'm supposed to give updates regarding my fishies but ahya's playing dota and I can't upload stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Less than 5 minutes? Grabe anong klase yun?

    Naks, daming Guids sa entry na to a. Valentine's is really fast approaching. Haha.

    Miss ko na rin Don Don. Try ko next week. Anong company yung sa Boni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oonga eh! fresh grad kasi daw ako! kaya wala daw mashado maitanong!

    heheeh! shempre:D puros guids wala lang. nalungkot ako eh. d ko na sha araw araw makikita starting next week:(

    Dondon sarap sarap! haha:D Company at boni is a HR company. HR TEAM ASIA. I'll tell more about it if pasok na ako:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates