Saturday, February 28, 2009

I need to..

Saturday, February 28, 2009
finish this tasks.

(btw, how do you do the code or whatever for a strikethrough line between letters?)

1) Recreate Paws and Fins poster
2) Print copies of poster
3) Take pictures of doggies left for sale
4) e-mail the pictures
5) Copy Fated to Love You Disc ayaw macopy eh
6) Update buyer's databse / profile / potential buyers
7) Fix my Stuffs
8) Arranged Mp3s
9) Put music on my Ipod
10) Fix all ads for doggies, stud services etc.
11) Finish all tagged notes for facebook <== almost done but i didn't do the rest na
12) Finish selecting the best ipod apps
13) Post articles about pets on the pawsandfins website
14) Try to design new layout for the Paws and Fins Site
15) Transfer fishies! <-- almost done!

What else? I feel like there's a lot! well probably a lot if I listed down things I wanted to do:D

2 comments:

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates