Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My fishies

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Honestly, I'm a little tired of my fishies already. they're so many! I now have a hard time choosing which I like better than some. I have a few female crowntails and the tiny (ayaw na lumaki) fishes.

Anyways, Here are pics of my fishies. I cleaned them last night but I just took pictures just now. haha:D There's more downstairs. 2 aquariums or 3! haha:D And hopefully more to come. There's this new batch of fries but unfortunately, most of them died, probably they knew I couldn't handle them. Well, I could but I think I also need to set aside some time for myself. :D



Fishes in my room:D I watch them before I sleep:D
Fishies outside. see the leftmost cup? that's the fish that never grows and has a big tummy:D

I'm so happy that finally, I got my blogbank ads already:) I'll blog later or tomorrow about my recent job interview. :D

4 comments:

  1. ang dami. sa isang araw ilang hours nade-devote mo sa kanila?

    i clicked on your ads btw. goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha depende. usually i feed them morning and night. so more or less at least 1 hour a day if may babies. then if it's wash day. I probably take the whole afternoon coz pinupunasan ko pa each cup then i scrub the cups pa and aquariums then i transfer them carefully put vitamins pa. ayun:D hahah! depende rin talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang tyaga mo tammy!!! XD good luck sa business! sana naman tantanan ka na ng mga naninira sayo. karma lang ang katapat nila ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks geeeeee! :D haha un nga eh karmahin nalng sana sila:D hehehe ty ty ty!:D actually enjoy naman sila alagaan kaso. minsan naiisip ko. baka mas productive ako or mas nakakaread book or movies ako kapag wala sila. pero since nandyan sila. masaya anrin ako kasi maraming things ako natutunan about fishes and just like dogs. they think to and know kapag feeding time na!!! tapos nakakatuwa kasi pag feeding time na. talagang lalapit sila sayo:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates