Friday, February 13, 2009

Looking Back

Friday, February 13, 2009
Sometimes in our life, we tend to look back and wonder what if we chose a different path. Would today be any different?

I would to believe that things happen for a reason. Sometimes, I regret some things and told myself that today would probably be a better day if I had chosen a different path. But then again, if you think about it, maybe, I am here because this is my fate.

Labo ba? Well, I just remembered some things. I was so naive back then. I don't wanna assume things and just enjoy every moment. All I have to think now is that "hindi rin naman talaga pwede bakit ko ba naalalaa/ naiisip" haha! :) *sigh* Probably, I was happy without knowing it back then. The magic was there haha:D ewan ko ba. bakit ko nga ba iniisip. kakainis!

oh maybe, just maybe I never thought I'd be thinking like this. haha!

these things should have signs like: WARNING: DANGER AHEAD. hahaha!

I will probably wonder about those things but it's too late to ask now. What's the point of asking anyway. Diba?

I just hope I'm making the right choices :D And all I wish is for the best!


Now I know why I have been thinking about it! Shucks!

2 comments:

  1. "Would today be any different?"

    This got me thinking.

    Yeah, there are times when I feel that I would've been better off if I chose something else. But had I made different choices back then, I probably won't have the things I'm loving most right now. So like you said, let's just wish for the best! After all, everything happens for a reason ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yun nga eh! haaha:D wish for the best:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates