Friday, February 27, 2009

It's another friday... to... saturday

Friday, February 27, 2009

I woke up pretty late today after sleeping around 4am last night. (well, maybe I should say last morning!)

This was supposedly a "friday" blog. But saturday suddenly came and here I am blogging what happened on friday on a saturday:D And again, I slept late almost 4am but I woke up early this time probably a little before 8am.


Friday

I was supposed to make fruit salad in the afternoon but went to RP to accompany my brother to shop. Yeah, he's more vain than I am. He buys more clothes than me. He has even more perfumes than me. :) So to make the long story short, I bought 2 shirts from Giordano which made me a little uneasy because the designs are nice but I'm not sure about the quality of the cloth. We'll see:D

Saw a jacket at Nike that I like but after seeing the holes (sadya) at the armpits it kinda turned me off. Sayang, I liked it a lot, color combination and style:D Oh wellz. I knew I wasn't going to be that lucky anyway.

Ordered take-out food from KIDO MANGA, the new probably anime themed food place. I ordered Royal Milk tea 16oz. for I think 95 pesos? And an EBI-something burger for I think 88 pesos and Takoyaki! I didn't like the taste of the milk tea that much, I feel like Teablends' milk tea is even better at less than half the price! I think they didn't consider that putting too much ice would have a bad effect on the milk tea's flavor. :( For the burger, it was pretty much okay. A few shrimps on the patty. On the bright side, I like the crunchiness but taste wise, I like my burgers with cheese (I think). Sorry to Philip, you must have been expecting pictures of the place hehe! Sorry! Here are some pics of the food:D





Anyways, some fish pictures. Here is our favorite. We call him cutie coz we thought she's a girl but she's actually a guy. purely crowntail and look. I think it's double ray crowntail. He doesn't grow big. or probably he does but only a little compared to his sibling. But I like it that he's fat:D



Another update of my 2nd batch of fries. (2nd batch this season, btw)
I'm really tired today. Sheesh, I feel like I still need to finish a lot of stuff! Watching dvds isn't doing me any good at all.

2 comments:

  1. ang mahal ng milk tea. parang di ko ata kayang bumili ng ganun. haha.

    ano pa ba mga pagkain dun?

    mas ayos nga food pics e. hehe.

    uhm cute nga yung fish mo haha. ang ganda ng mga pics mo. san ba nakapwesto yan? sa labas?

    di ko makuhanan ng maayos si eric dahil ang dilim. nagbblur yung cam. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree, mahal nga ng milk tea! mas masarap pa teablends' milk tea:D

    parang burgers, crepes:D

    sa room ko nakapwesto mga yan:D hahah:D hahaha technique ko is no flash tapos desk light:D pero sila no desk light. ung ibang fish ko lng na nasa desk may desk light:D mahirap mag picture ng fish. MALIKOT! parang aso!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates