Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Freakonomics + Job hunts

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
What a busy week! Monday started off with a job interview at a food company. It was okay but I was sort of expecting exams, etc. I was the only one to be interviewed and we were done after a few minutes. Took a cab home and just wanna share some things.

Usually, whenever I ride a taxi, I usually pay a little extra since it is my way of saying thank you for the safe ride and I'm just happy I'm home safe and quick. This wasn't the first time, but monday's cab driver asked for a extra after I closed the door of the cab. I was a little annoyed since I really give extras but the fact that there is a meter plus then additional 10 pesos (dapat wala na nga) He still asks for extra. But I just wanna get home safe and I don't wanna argue kasi kahit anong mangyari talo nako sa situation na to. So ayun I gave him a little and he didn't even say thanks. Makarma sana yun.

Tuesday came and finally I had the time to fix the new location of my fishies! And I was scheduled for a facial by my mom that afternoon. I honestly don't like these stuff but I sort of agree just to make my mom happy. Since I'm still jobless, I might as well do whatever she likes. Since I have to wait for her, I ordered a drink at Gloria Jean's and it was yummy. Iced White Chocolate Oreo. Yum! Since I was a little hungry, I ate cheese galore which was actually lacking in cheese:D hehehe! A company called and asked if I was interested in an account executive post and I just answered that I have to think about it.

Wednesday came and I was actually scheduled for an interview somewhere in Mandaluyong but so many unlucky things happened. I accidentally cut a big part of my hand well not exactly super big. but it was big. Ouch! then I had to go at a company and we arrived there sadly, lunchtime. then had to wait but I understand why naman. May story pa but I think I choose to keep it for myself. Haha! Anyways, then ayun. Taxi ride home again. the cab driver is so nice and fast. paid him extra and he even said thanks! Great ride since aircon's working unlike the tuesday cab and fast he advised on going through San Marcelino which was great. :D Fed my fishies and isolated some took them to my fish clinic haha! just for observation:D

Having a super headache but still okay. I've started reading Freakonomics even a little noon pa. but I stopped since I really wanted to share what I've read.

In the first part, Did you know that legalizing abortion was actually the factor why crimes lessened in the United States when a lot of people are predicting that crime figures would rise up? And something about that a broker or seller of real estate how he waits for few days to get the best deal when selling his/her own house but when she/he sells another person's house he/she just get the first deal that comes by. and what else.. I sort of forgot. My head is in a total mess right now. haha!:D Sakit kasi.

Anyways, Tomorrow will be a busy day. Fish Day, Stuff day and Marketing and promotions day! haha:D I hope I get to do all those things tomorrow. need energy! haha:D good night then!

2 comments:

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates