Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Totally Random

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Feeding fish has become a part of my daily routine. Breeding them probably also became a habit too. But seeing these are simple joys.


If you click the picture or look closely, you could see tails sticking out or should I say pointing down.
Papa fish is tending to the babies.

Since I promised myself I need to fix my drawer-full of stuffs and roomful of mess before I accept a job. I started little by little today. I fixed my drawer and rubbed it clean. I threw a lot of stuff. and made a lot of stuff into scratch papers. I saw this.


A bookmark I bought at Australia's Opera House and haven't even used it. I find it a little expensive for a bookmark but it's the opera house! haha:D More or less 300 pesos. Just for a tiny bookmark. I'd better use it! Even chocolates are cheaper than this. But then again, I can't keep chocolates for a long time:D

Then I found this.


2 courses worth of course cards. See the yellow thingy? That's actually a post it stating the grade I have for Relstri since I wasn't able to get my course card! That Relstri course card made Richard Wu guilty! But I didn't mind anyway. :) Should I throw them away? :D


As I promised, I'd share about my recent job interview. I won't mention the company name here but it is an IT company, well not exactly IT but a techie company. The first time their HR called I already declined since I really wanted a career in a FMCG company. Then last time the same HR called again and asked me for an interview and said something like the CEO saw my resume and would like to interview me or see me. I felt a little shy so I agreed. I knew I was to be interviewed by the HR manager first. So I did and we did talk about a lot of stuff. At first I wasn't really interested but I kept thinking about what the other applicant said that the people in that company stayed long. (Meaning this company is a great company and takes care of its employees. Diba?) I just said that I'd think about it. Which I did. And now, the thought keeps bothering my mind. Am I fated to be on the IT path? A friend told me that once you started in IT it will be hard to shift careers or paths, so there.

I'm still unsure. but we'll see, I hope target goal is that hopefully by March or April I have a job. But then again if I start april, kakahiya I have to file for leave agad hahah:)) We'll see:D who knows, I might just end up pursuing my dreams/goals:)

4 comments:

  1. ui ayos ang blog post. iba talaga pag may pics!

    ang cute! haha kitang-kita nga yung eyes at tail nila sa pic.

    techie company? HP? mukhang ayaw mo sa IT e kasi you're having second thoughts. so i guess do not pursue it.

    san ka nga pala pupunta? china, hong kong, australia?

    2 courses? ano nga pala degree(s) mo? di ko kasi alam e. naka-paper clips pa. di ko na nga alam kung nasa CCs ko e haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oonga kitang kita noh?:D hindi HP.:D

    anong san pupunta?:D hehe:D

    japanese studies and marketing management degree ko:D haha paperclips dahil per term nakaayos yan:)) tapos ung iba wala na d na nakapaperclip:D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kasi sabi mo magl-leave ka e. so ibig sabihin may pupuntahan ka. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe meron nga. eheehhe:)) sana nga mag enjoy kasi feeling ko hinde hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates