Monday, February 23, 2009

Randoms

Monday, February 23, 2009
I know, I haven't been blogging for quite some time now. It's just that I'm so busy with my new gadget haha!:D Anyways, I had an interview plus exam last monday. I'm still hoping for the other company but weird thing is they still haven't contacted me about it. I'm really getting a little tired of this now and I want to have a job already. Bumming around is fun but I want to start my career! :D No pictures today. I still have a lot of things to do!

I wonder if what percentage of the October graduates have a job already? :D Maybe I'm a little too picky for the job I want.

Anyways, will probably blog again later. (of course, with pictures)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if what percentage of the October graduates have a job already?

    maybe after the board exam, i'd like to know the stat for my batch. i also want to get accepted already so that after the board, i'm already kinda secure about my (near) future. haha.

    i'm also still waiting for this company which i think i like. it's been a week already pero wala pa ring contact. hhmmm. pero wala na atang pag-asa talaga dun.

    goodluck sa career mo! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe ganun ata talaga. if u like the company, they don't like u:D hahaha walang MU MU ata sa work!!! JOKE!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates