Thursday, February 5, 2009

In the Mood

Thursday, February 5, 2009
Right at this moment, I wanted to play the piano so badly. But I can't it's so late in the evening and I still have to wake up early tomorrow. I noticed that whenever I wanted to play the piano this bad, Something is really bothering me.

When something bothers me and my thoughts, I usually keep myself busy doing stuff just like cleaning fish homes (unless super dumi na). Basta hands-on work.

Tonight, a big chunk of thoughts keep bothering my head.

Listening to U2's Beautiful Day to keep this thoughts out of my head before I go to bed or else puyat nanaman ako nito. Kahit super tiring na tong araw na to.

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates